Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beef, dairy, agistment or fodder
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Well laid out 64.33 ha property is ideal to run beef or dairy or do agistment or fodder
- 95% lasered with wide bays and large padman stop outlets throughout
- Easy access laneways to all paddocks
- Katamatite loam and Moira loam as per DPI soil maps
- Modernisation work already complete with GMW delivery share in place
- Sealed road frontage and good fencing throughout
- All water run off captured in recycle dam with paddle pump
- Sown to permanent pasture and annuals with troughs throughout
- Renovated three bedroom weatherboard home with 2k/W solar power
- Fantastic shedding including 3x machinery sheds, lock up workshop with concrete floor, calf shed and hay shed
- Good cattle ramp, race, crush and yards
- 7 double up dairy currently disused but could be recommissioned if required
- High reliability water available at market value
* We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
64 ha / 159 acres
2 carport spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.